We are now accepting nominations for the 2022 CIM Awards. The new deadline for nominations is January 16, 2022 at 23:59 EST.
Please note that the system will automatically prevent entry submission after the deadline.
Who can nominate a candidate?
To nominate a candidate, you must be a current CIM National Member.
Nominees need not be CIM National Members, with the exception of the CIM Fellowship Award.
How do I nominate a candidate?
Each award has its own conditions. Please ensure that the nominee meets the criteria.
- See the Awards section to find out more about each award and what it takes to submit a complete nomination.
- Click on the Nominate a candidate button on the Award page.
- Follow the prompts to complete your nomination.
To submit a nomination for the Hatch-CIM Mining & Minerals Project Development Safety Award, please click here.
Each nomination must include:
- A statement (no more than 250 words) clearly outlining how the nominee's achievements and qualifications support the specific criteria for the particular Award
- A minimum of three (3) written and signed recommendations
- The candidate's curriculum vitae or biography
Nominations for the Distinguished Lecturers must include a lecture abstract.
Specific judging criteria can be found on each of the nomination pages.
You may edit your entry after submitting, up until the entry deadline.
Please make sure all your personal details are entered accurately, including contact details.
You are eligible to enter more than one category if the work submitted meets the criteria.
If you have any questions on the entry process, please contact Laura Foley by email to email@example.com or call 1-514-939-2710 ext. 1307.